Matthew Mattoon currently works as a Systems Engineer Lead at Keste, an Oracle Platinum Partner. He holds the following Oracle Specializations.
- Oracle Solaris 11 Installation and Configuration Certified Implementation Specialist
- Sun Storage 7000 Unified Storage Systems Certified Implementation Specialist
- Oracle VM 3.0 for x86 Certified Implementation Specialist
- Oracle Linux Certified Implementation Specialist
Please keep the following things in mind as you read my content.
- All content is AS-IS, and I will not provide “support” for you if you follow or do not follow my instructions (unless of course you are looking for a consulting engagement – Use the Contact Form).
- All content is generated by me, I do not re-post the work of other people (except where properly attributed).
- If you find an error in any of my instructions please give me actionable feedback via comments or the contact form (example: “Your post is wrong” == not actionable, “In Step 2 you said to ‘run command -cpV’ but you should have said ‘command -Cpv’ instead” == actionable).
- The operation of this site is not free. I host my own servers, and thus pay for electricity, Internet, and hardware maintenance. The largest expense I have is the research that I perform, most of the scenarios I document are for Enterprise scenarios which requires fairly spiffy hardware. For a few more reasons why you should consider donating to the operation of this site please look at my Donations Page. If you’d like to donate you can donate using PayPal by clicking the DONATIONS button at the top right.